Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Party Cakes

Anxiously awaiting their debut, here are the Party Cakes! I have to say I just love this one! You have to all know that I'm a dessert lover by now right?!
And here is a side view since it has been finished into the most adorable cube by Vonna, The Twisted Stitcher. You will be able to see more pictures of the finishing here at her blog: www.thetwistedstitcher.blogspot.com.
I think this is a great design for dessert lovers (like me!) or also maybe to celebrate a special birthday perhaps. You could replace the words "cakes" with a name or date or even the words "happy birthday." Several different options, but it's cute anyway you slice it ;)
These charts will be shipping to distributor's next week along with the new April Cottages, so keep an eye out for them later this month to early next month in your shops.

11 comments:

  1. They look good enough to eat! Wonderful design and beautiful finishing by Vonna.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too I'm a dessert's lover!!!

    Wonderful ... it must be mine as soon as possible.
    Thanks Nikki for your charts ... love all them!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhh how yummy do they look and so cute as well. Well done Nikki, another gorgeous design x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such pretty cakes and calorie free

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sweet design! (See, I can be "punny" too. :-) )

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love, love, love it!!! Beautiful design with loads of options and I love the finish too!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like it and i want to stitch it!!!)))
    new for my sweet and tasty collection)))

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Nikki:Beautiful design. Very nice things...Your blog is very very beautifull and it´s a great work.I´m going to be your follower and I invite you to see my blog.
    Greetings

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for sharing the idea there would be some apprehensions from segment but i am up for it.www.socialmediaexchange.us

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to leave me a message!
Nikki