Monday, September 5, 2011

Autumn Pumpkins

This new design is a bit of a departure for me with it's fall coloring and black frame, but I have to say that I enjoyed designing it and I really like how it turned out. I especially like the idea of looking towards fall right now, as I am ready to put this very hot summer behind me! "Autumn Pumpkins" is stitched entirely with over dyed threads, but a DMC conversion is provided. The complete materials list will be available on my website towards the middle of this month, around the same time that the patterns ship to the distributors.



15 comments:

  1. ooh it's so pretty! I love it! I must have it as soon as it will be available!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely design. Will it be available in Australia?
    Hugs, Kaye xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like this one, Nikki.

    After all the 100 degree weather we've been having here in TX, I'm ready for fall weather too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this so much I could cry happy tears!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love, love, love it!!! Great design!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love it so much..lovely design xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh it is so beautiful! Need to stitch some Christmas ornies first...but then! Lol

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm proud of you using a black frame :)

    Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  9. Really lovely and yes its different but a really good different. Autumn is my favourite season of all so I'm delighted to see this design and shall be going straight to my to do list when it hits the shops.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely design, I love fall colors, so this suites me perfectly! *Hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  11. Really nice Nikki, I love your charts!
    Mary Louise in IN

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very nice! I will definitely have to buy and stitch this one!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to leave me a message!
Nikki