Monday, April 4, 2011

Red, White and Bloom

Hello everyone! I thought that a great way to start a new week would be to show you all a new design! This one is called Red, White and Bloom. It is stitched completely in overdyed thread, but DMC alternatives will be provided. I think it feels bright and fresh, and we will be shipping it to distributors in a couple weeks. That gives you plenty of time to start stitching it and have it ready for summer :) The complete information about it will be on my website in a couple weeks.

19 comments:

  1. Love the new design, Nikki! I'll order it as soon as it's released!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know I love it!!! It's right up my alley! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Its beautiful, I can't wait to get it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just know you designed this one with me in mind. LOL!!!! I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's fab - another one for the to do list :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful design! It cheers me up just looking at it so I can imagine how much fun it will be to stitch.

    ReplyDelete
  7. New my love)))
    Beautiful bloom!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I Love it, it just pops out and grabs you, I definitely will be picking this one up to do.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful design with gorgeous colors! I've put this one on my wish list!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to leave me a message!
Nikki